Career as an Agricultural Engineer : Agricultural Engineers learn and apply the Principles of Engineering to work in the Agricultural Equipment Industries, Agricultural Product Processing Industries and Food Industries.
Develop new designs for equipments
Details of Agricultural Entrance Exams :
National Level Exam :
1. ICARAIEEA: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research conducts the entrance examination known as All India Entrance Examination for Admission-UG.
This examination is conducted to provide admission in Undergraduate Programme in agriculture.
- AIEEA Online Application Availability Date : April 20,2017 ( As on Date).
- Application form Submission Last Date : May 6,2017 ( As on Date).
- Entrance Exam Date : June 10,2017 ( As on Date).
Courses Offered :
- B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Tech/B.F.Sc in the following subjects-
- Community Science
- Agriculture Engineering
- Dairy Technology
- Food Technology
- Student of PCB/PCM must pass Higher Secondary with Minimum 50 % Marks.
Exam Fee: 500
Exam Pattern: Single Question Paper Containing 180 MCQs.
- The Questions will be asked in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics& Agriculture.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Attempts: Out of 5 Subjects Student need to attempt 3 subjects.
- Total 720 Marks Paper
- Negative Marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
STATE LEVEL EXAMs:
2. MP PAT B.Sc.(Agriculture) Entrance Exam:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Conducts Entrance Exam known as Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test
Through this test the Students will get admission in various Bachelor Courses like as BSc. (Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry) and B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering) courses offered by different colleges and institutions of Madhya Pradesh.
Submission of Application Form Starts: March 20, 2017( As on Date)
Last Date of Submission of Form: April 3, 2017
MP PAT EXAM: April 23, 2017(As on date).
Duration: Exam is conducted in two slots.
9 to 12 am (200 Marks)
2 to 5 pm (200 Marks)
3.MCAER CET : MAHARASHTRA COUNCIL of AGRICULTURAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH , PUNE Conducts MCAER CET Exams for admission in Undergraduate Programme Offered in State Agricultural Universities in Maharashtra.
Undergraduate Courses Available:
- BSc. Agriculture
- BSc Horticulture
- BSc Forestry
- B BSc (Agri.Bio Tech)
- BSc ( Animal Husbandry)
- BTech (Food Technology)
- BBA ( Agri.)
- BTech( Agri.Engg.)
4. BIHAR COMBINED ENTRANCE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION (BCECE):
It is a State Level Examination Organized by the BCECE Board.
Students will get admission in B.Sc.(Agricultural) courses offered by various colleges in Bihar State.