INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE
1. Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance + B.com (Delhi University)
• Higher Secondary in any stream.
• Minimum 50 % Marks in best 4 subjects including English.
• Valid Score in TKWs BAT/UGAT/SAT
• Shortlisted Students have to appear for GD & PI.
2. A Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance
This programme provides fundamental clarity and exposes participants to all essential of banking and finance.
The course while preparing the candidate for all PO exams also makes them job ready banking and financial professional .
Duration: One Year
This makes it world’s only PG Diploma course in Banking & Finance that prepares the candidates simultaneously for public sector & private sector banks. With Certificate in International Trade and Finance (CITF), a student can easily seek jobs in trade department of a bank. The exam for this Certification is conducted by International Chamber of Commerce (ICC).
A candidate must satisfy following eligibility criteria,
1. Graduate in any stream from a recognized board
2. Minimum 50% marks in 10+2 and Graduation
3. Valid score in TKWs BAT / CAT / MAT
Shortlisted students have to appear for Group Discussion & Personal Interview before final selection.
Contact Details:R-551, Shankar Road,
New Rajender Nagar, New Delhi-110060
Nearest Metro: Rajendra Place
Admissions Office: +91 (11) 45155533, 34
Academics Office: +91 (11) 45155532