The future depends on what you do today.
- Mahatma Gandhi
The primary objective of Career Counselling Cell at Sagar Public School is to help the student make a career decision. They get to know themselves better and we make them aware about the knowledge and skills required to make future career and life decisions. Career counselling is more than just deciding on a major or a job, it is a lifelong process. At SPS, we make the students aware about their strengths and weaknesses and match it with the world of work. The following services are being provided at Career Counselling Cell:
- Providing information about various career options
- Exposing the students to the World of Work
- With the counsellor, the students and parents can talk about their thoughts, ideas, feelings and concerns about their career and educational choices. The counsellor will help to sort out, organize and make sense of their thoughts and feelings.
- Helping in determining steps to develop and achieve career goals
- Psychometric Assessment is being conducted which helps the student know their aptitude, personality, interests, etc
The Career Counselling Cell at SPS aims to provide students and parents a place where all their career related queries are being discussed and help them achieve clarity about the same.
Connect with US
If you have any query and would want to connect with the Career Counsellor at SPS, we would be happy to reply you.
Please CLICK Here to submit your query.