National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) Council of Architecture:
Council of Architecture Conducts an Entrance test called NATA for imparting Bachelor of architectural education in various Institutes of India.
Area of Subjects: NATA measures following aptitude:
- • Mathematical Skills
- • General Aptitude
- • Drawing and Observation Skills
- • Sense of Proportion
- • Aesthetic Sensitivity
- • Critical Thinking Ability
- Minimum age 17 Years
- Mathematics as a compulsory subject in Class 12
- All Stream Students can appear
- It is a 5 Year Bachelor Programme.
Top Architects Institutes in India
- • IIT Kharagpur
- • School of Planning & Architecture Delhi .
- • Sir JJ College of Architecture
- • Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology-CEPT University Ahmedabad
- • Chandigarh College of Architecture
- • KamlaRahejaVidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA),Mumbai
- • Rizvi College of Architecture
Other Entrance Exams in Design
- JEE -MAIN
- AIEED ( ALL INDIA ENTRANCE EXAMINATION for DESIGN)-ARCH ACADEMY of DESIGN