Bachelor of Pharmacy
- • Pharmacy is concerned with production of pharmaceutical products, development of the methods or processes of production and quality control.
- • Those in research concern themselves with synthesis of new drugs (what is commonly referred to as molecules), new processes, clinical testing of the effects of such drugs on animals and humans, and obtaining the required License from the drug control authorities.
- • A pharmacist is required to explain the mode and precautions regarding the use of medicines dispensed in a hospital pharmacy, prepare special formulations normally not available in the market, assist the physician in rendering necessary information about various drugs, their contra-indications, incompatibility etc.
Top 10 Universities/Colleges for Bachelor Programme in Pharmacy
- JAMIA HAMDARD , NEW DELHI.
- BITS PILANI
- MANIPAL COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- POONA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, ERANDWANE ,PUNE
- S.R.M INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY ,CHENNAI
- JSS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, MYSORE
- DR HARISINGH GOUR VISHWAVIDYALAYA ,SAGAR
- ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY, ANNAMALAINAGAR.
- DELHI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH
- BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY.
1. JamiaHamdard ,HIMSR (HamdardInstitute of Medical Sciences & Research)
Bachelor of Pharmacy
- • Passed higher secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- • Minimum 50 % Aggregate
- • Students need to Appear in NEET, Conducted by CBSE.
- • Non NEET students may also apply but preferences will be given NEET candidates.
- • Duration: 4 Years( 8 Semester)
- • Seats : 120 ( Includes all category)
2. BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY and SCIENCE (BITS PILANI)
- • Passed higher secondary with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with Minimum Aggregate 75 % but secured 60 % atleast in PCB.
- • Admission is based on score obtained in BITSAT.
3. Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences :
Duration : 4 Years
- Passed Physics , Chemistry , Biology /Maths in Higher Secondary
- Admission done on the basis of All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test
- Website info :https://manipal.edu
- Annual Fee : 8,50,000.