Fee Rules & Regulations
- Parents must login to ERP or mobile application for knowing and paying the fees online.
- Annual Charges have to be paid with first quarter fee only.
- Transportation Rules: - Transport fee is according to distance.
- Transportation (Optional) and Meal Charges (Optional) will be payable quarterly i.e. 2 months with 1st quarter and then quarterly basis.
- Rs 10/- Per day- Late fees fine will be charged separately for Annual Charges, Quarterly Fee and Bus Fee.
- The late fee of previous quarter has to be mandatorily deposited along with current due quarter fee. If the fee of one quarter remains unpaid after last date of fee submission of next quarter then the name of student is liable to be struck of the rolls. Rs. 5,000/- will be charged for readmission processing fee subject to availability of seats.
- If any student takes admission in mid-session i.e. after March then, Tution Fee, Transportation Charges (optional) and Meal charges (Optional) will be applicable form the month in which admission is taken. Annual charges will be charged for whole session and has to be paid with 1st instalment only.
- If the child remains absent for 15 continuous working days without prior permission or intimation, then school has the authority to strike off the name of the child. If the child returns after a period of 15 days or more, then it will be treated as re-admission which will be at the discretion of the Principal and Rs 5,000/- will be charged as re-admission processing fee (subject to availability of seats).
- The Final Progress Report and School Leaving Certificate will be issued only after all dues are cleared.
TC and Withdrawal
- Date of T.C. application will decide the fee to be charged by the candidate.
- In case of T.C. application, fee will be charged for the month of application & next month.
- It is advisable to apply for the T.C. by the end of month so that only the next month will be considered as the notice period.
|Quarter||Due Date||Late Fee Charges|
|16th March||Post 16 March fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for annual charges, quarterly fee & transport fee.|
|15th June||Post 15 June fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for quarterly fee & transport fee.|
|15th September||Post 15 September fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for quarterly fee & transport fee.|
|15th December||Post 15 December fine of Rs.10 per day charged separately for quarterly fee & transport fee.|